Avon Lake Recreation Department
Skip to nav
- Participants are not considered registered for the program until registration fees have been paid in full. The City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient registration and will issue a full refund to program registrants.
- Full refunds will be granted if a class or program is cancelled due to insufficient registration or registration limits are reached by the City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation Department.
- 100% refunds will be issued if the registrant cancels their registration two or more weeks before a class or program.
- 50% refunds will be issued if the registration is cancelled two weeks or less before the start of a class or program.
- Refunds are not offered to registrants after the start of a class or program without written documentation of extenuating circumstances.
- Refunds will be issued 2-4 weeks following the refund request and will be issued in the form of the original form of payment. Eligible people may request a class or program credit in lieu of a check. This credit will be valid for one year from the date of issue on other City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation programs and services including registration for other classes and programs, facility rentals or pool passes.