Avon Lake Recreation Department
Skip to nav
- Participants are not considered registered for the program until registration fees have been paid in full. The City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient registration and will issue a full refund to program registrants.
- Full refunds will be granted if a class or program is cancelled due to insufficient registration requirements, set by the City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation Department.
- 100% refunds, minus any non-refundable deposits, will be issued if the registrant cancels their registration four or more weeks before the start of a class or program.
- 50% refunds, minus any non-refundable deposits, will be issued if the registration is cancelled less than four weeks before the start of a class or program.
- Some programs may have flexibility on refund deadlines depending on the advanced financial commitment on the part of the city and complexity of the program. See your Program Manager or Recreation Director for exceptions.
- Refunds are not offered to registrants after the start of a class or program without written documentation of extenuating circumstances.
- Approved refunds will be issued 2-4 weeks following the refund request, made in writing, and will be issued in the form of the original form of payment. Eligible registrants may request a class or program credit in lieu of a check. This credit will be valid for one year from the date of issue on other City of Avon Lake Parks and Recreation programs and services including registration for other classes and programs, facility rentals or pool passes.