Avon Lake Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Holiday Lip Dub Video Contest
It’s time to show off your lip-dub skills! Avon Lake residents of all ages are eligible to enter their 30- to 60-second video lip-synching to one of the approved holiday songs below. Submit to videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm Wednesday, November 24th.
Top 3 finalists to be announced the week of November 29th.
All 3 finalists are invited to attend the Light the Park event at Veterans’ Memorial Park on Wednesday, December 1st at 6pm when the Mayor will announce the Grand Prize winner/s who will get to flip the ceremonial switch as well as receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a photo with Santa!
*By submitting your video, you agree to allow Avon Lake Parks & Recreation to use the video for promotional purposes.
Holiday Songs Approved:
- All I Want for Christmas is You
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Jingle Bells
- Last Christmas
- Baby Please Come Home
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Underneath the Tree
- White Christmas
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Santa Tell Me
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Do They Know It’s Christmas
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
- Happy Christmas
- Feliz Navidad
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- The Christmas Song
- Wonderful Christmastime
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Blue Christmas