2021 POOL PASSES - It is our intention to safely open the pool this summer. Passes will be available to Avon Lake residents for purchase online beginning April 1st. If you prefer to purchase your pool pass in person you may do so at City Hall beginning April 1st from 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday. Just print and complete the Pool Pass Application and bring it along with a photo ID and current utility bill to the Recreation Office at City Hall.
** This year we will not increase pool pass prices on May 15th. This will allow more time to take current mandates into consideration when purchasing your pool passes. Government mandates will be followed when opening the pool which could include reduced capacity and/or limited time blocks.
KEY FOBS - If you currently have key fobs they can be used with your 2021 membership. If you need new or additional key fobs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your family name and first names of those that need key fobs. We will have your key fobs ready for pickup upon your first visit to the pool.
* Couples must be two residents that reside in the same home
* Children 2 and under will not be charged a membership fee
* Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied by an individual 14 years or older
* Non-resident guest must be accompanied by a resident at all times
* All Swim Team Members must purchase a pool pass
* All family members must reside at the same Avon Lake address
* Pool passes are non-refundable
* Only 2 adults may be listed on a Family Membership; children must be under 18 or still in high school at time of purchase
*Nanny passes are only available with Family Membership (one per family)
*Children 2 and under are free DO NOT add them to your family membership or the system will charge you for them
Pool Information and Daily Admission rates