2019 pass holders ONLY
may reactivate their passes via mail by following the steps below:
1) If you haven't already done so create an account in this software system
2) Add all family members (living in your home) to your account
3) Mail the completed application
along with current residency verification (i.e.) utility bill. Must be postmark before 5/14 to receive early-bird registration rate.New Pool Pass Applicants
must purchase in person by bringing in the completed application
along with two forms of residency verification. Adults must provide a photo ID AND one of the following: current utility bill, current credit card bill, current car registration (showing address), or current rental agreement. Children must provide birth certificate, passport, or latest report card (if applicable).Accepted forms of payment:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, and Check.Make checks payable to:
City of Avon LakeMail to:
150 Avon Belden Road
Attn: Recreation Department
Avon Lake, OH 44012
• Pool Passes are non-refundable.
• Couples must be two residents that reside in the same home.
• Children 2 and under will not be charged a membership fee.
• Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied by an individual 14 years or older.
• Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
• All Swim Team Members must purchase a pool pass.
*All family members must reside at the same Avon Lake address and must provide verification to this effect.
*Only 2 adults may be listed on a Family Membership; children must be under 18 or still in high school at time of purchase.
*Family Maximum is $210.00 before 5/14 and $245.00 after 5/14.