POOL PASS RATES INCREASE ON MAY 15TH AS LISTED BELOW:
2019 PASS HOLDERS ONLY may reactivate their passes via mail by following these steps:
1) Complete application in its entirety.
2) Mail completed form along with residency verification (i.e. current utility bill) to the Recreation Department, 150 Avon Belden Rd., Avon Lake, OH 44012
3) Must be postmarked before 5/14 to receive early-bird registration rate.
2020 NEW POOL PASSES must be purchased IN PERSON at City Hall. Must present two forms of residency. Adults must provide a photo ID AND one of the following: current utility bill, current credit card bill, current car registration (showing address), or current rental agreement. Birth certificate, passport, or latest report card are necessary for all children.
Accepted forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, and Check.
Make checks payable to: City of Avon Lake
• Pool Passes are non-refundable.
• Couples must be two residents that reside in the same home.
• Children 2 and under will not be charged a membership fee.
• Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied by an individual 14 years or older.
• Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
• All Swim Team Members must purchase a pool pass.
*All family members must reside at the same Avon Lake address and must provide verification to this effect.
*Only 2 adults may be listed on a Family Membership; children must be under 18 or still in high school at time of purchase.
*Family Maximum is $210.00 before 5/14 and $245.00 after 5/14.