2022 POOL PASSES - Membership passes are available to Avon Lake residents for purchase online. A current utility bill must be uploaded at the time of purchase to verify residency. If you prefer to purchase your pool pass in person, you may do so at City Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm. Just print and complete the Pool Pass Application and bring it along with a photo ID and current utility bill to the Recreation Office at City Hall. Questions, please call 440-930-4130.
KEY FOBS - If you currently have key fobs, they can be used with your 2022 membership. If you need new or additional key fobs, please email us at email@example.com with your family name and first names of those that need key fobs. We will have your key fobs ready for pickup upon your first visit to the pool.
* Pool passes are non-refundable.
* Couples must be two residents that reside in the same home.
* Children 2 and under will not be charged a membership fee.
* Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied by an individual 14 years or older.
* Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
* All Swim Team Members must purchase a pool pass.
* All family members must reside at the same Avon Lake address.
* Key Fobs are necessary for admittance, NO KEY FOB - NO ADMITTANCE.
* Only 2 adults may be listed on a Family Membership; children must be under 18 or still in high school at time of purchase.
* Nanny passes are only available with Family Membership (one per family).
* Children 2 and under are free, please DO NOT add them to your family membership.
Pool Information and Daily Admission rates