2023 POOL PASSES - Membership passes are available to Avon Lake residents for purchase online. A current utility bill must be uploaded at the time of purchase to verify residency. If you prefer to purchase your pool pass in person, you may do so at the Pool during normal business hours or City Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Please print and complete the Pool Pass Application and bring it along with a photo ID and current utility bill to the Recreation Office at City Hall. Questions, please call 440-930-4130.
KEY FOBS - If you currently have key fobs, they can be used with your 2023 membership. If you need new or additional key fobs, please email us at email@example.com with your family name and first names of those that need key fobs. We will have your key fobs ready for pickup upon your first visit to the pool. Replacement fobs are $5 each.
* Must be an Avon Lake resident.
* Proof of residency must be provided at time of purchase; i.e. photo ID, current utility bill.
* A maximum of 2 adults may be listed on a family membership.
* All family members must reside in the same household.
* Children must be under 18 years of age or be in high school at the time of purchase.
* Children 2 and under are free and are not to be added to your family membership.
* To enter the pool children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an
individual at least 14 years of age and older.
* Pool memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Fob must be presented at the pool each visit for admittance. NO FOB - NO ADMITTANCE
SWIM TEAM - All Swim Team Members must purchase a pool pass.
NANNY PASS - Only available with the purchase of a Family Membership. A Nanny Pass Application must be submitted at the time of purchase. For everyone's safety; Nanny Passes will be assigned to a specific person. Nanny Passes are non-transferable. Limit 2 Nanny Passes per family. Avon Lake residents serving as a nanny may forgo the purchase of a Nanny Pass and purchase an individual membership.
MILITARY PASS & DAILY ADMISSION – U.S. Armed Forces active duty and retired personnel and immediate family members are eligible to receive an Individual or Family Membership and/or daily admission to the pool at no charge. Memberships are available in-person at City Hall. Active duty personnel must present their current military identification. Retired personnel must present their DD214. For those choosing not to get a membership; identification may be presented at the pool for daily admission at no charge. Non-resident military personnel must be accompanied by a paid resident and must present military identification to enter the pool at no charge.